SO WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT STRESS?
“Stress is the emotional and physical reaction to events in life”
The effects can be
- appropriate and positive: such as getting more work done
- inappropriate and negative: such as getting upset, angry or overwhelmed
Stress can lead to
- being a less effective parent and a bad “stress role model” for your child
- not being able to enjoy time with your child
- relationship problems
- increased risk of mental health problems
- cause or worsening of physical health problems such as heart attack, cancer, stroke and immune system problems
- weight gain (emotional eating, increase appetite for carbs and weight gain in abdomen) and faster ageing (cells die more quickly and collagen is damaged)
- reduced performance in all you do!
Here’s the good news!
- Almost anyone can learn to reduce or better manage stress.
- If you do this you can reverse some of the effects of stress.
- You can significantly improve your performance in all you do.
- You can buffer yourself from future stressors.
How can Stress Bootcamp help you?
- One to one coaching with Biofeedback in New Canaan, CT, USA
- Online live Bootcamps
- Online self-study bootcamps
For more information join the newsletter: see right of this screen